Essential Oils+ Butyrate and Gluconate
Composition: each Kg contains
Acids and their salts:
– Sodium Butyrate
– Sodium Gluconate
-Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globulus)
– Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum)
-Carvacrol (Origanum vulgare)
-Cinnamaldehyde (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Essential oils have positive influence on daily feed intake and growth rate
- stimulate blood circulation, exert antioxidant properties,
- improve digestive immune-system.
- Butyric acid, physiologically produced by intestinal flora is essential first to keep low pH value and second it is itself an important nutrient for micro villi
- increasing length and consequently their absorption activity.
- Glucanic acid is a precursor of butyric and acetic acids, so it can maintain stable pH value over time.
- These acids and their salts enhance production of digestive secretions,
- Reducing levels of pathogenic bacteria (e.g. Escherichia Coli, Streptococcus species, Clostridium spp.) enhancing beneficial ones
(e.g. bifidobacteria, lactobacillus acidofilus, etc).
Dosage and Administration:
Broilers: 1-2 kg/ton of finished feed;
Layers: 500 gm-1 kg kg/ton of finished feed;
25 Kg/ bag