Essential Oils+ Butyrate and Gluconate
Composition: each Kg contains
Acids and their salts:
– Sodium Gluconate
– Eucalyptol (Eucaliptus globulus)
– Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum)
– Carvacrol (Origanum vulgare)
– Cinnamaldehyde (Cinnamomum cassia)
– Suitable permeabilizer
- Essential oils have positive influence on daily feed intake and growth rate.
- Stimulate blood circulation, exert antioxidant properties.
- Improve digestive immune-system.
- Prevent severe stressing conditions and cannibalism for Layers and Broilers.
- Butyric acid, is essential first to keep low pH value and second it is itself an important nutrient for microvilli, increasing length and consequently their absorption activity.
- Glucanic acid is a precursor of butyric and acetic acids, so it can maintain stable pH value
- These acids and their salts enhance production of digestive secretions,
- help reducing levels of pathogenic bacteria (e.g. Escherichia Coli, Streptococcus species, Clostridium spp.) enhancing beneficial ones(e.g. bifidobacteria, lactobacillus acidofilus, etc).
Dosage and Administration:
- Broilers: standard dosage is 1-2 kg/ton of finished feed;
- Layers: standard dosage is 1-2 kg/ton of finished feed;
25 Kg/ bag