Composition: each L contains
Calcium Glyceraphosphate (in a bio-available form) 300 mg
- In all animal species, calfast is indicated as a bio-available calcium supplement, in cases of acute or chronic hypocalcemia
- In physiological statuses where on increased calcium intake is needed in the phases of peck deposition in laying hens),
Dosage and Administration:
- in acute cases 150 ml in 100 L of drinking water
- in chronic cases 75 ml in 100 L of drinking water
- To improve egg shell quality and strength, we suggest a program consisting of 100 ml in 1001 of drinking water, two days per week.
- For one-day old chicks, at 100 ml/ 100 L of drinking water.
1 L bottle