Liquid source for Calcium
Composition: each L contains
Calcium Glyceraphosphate …… 300 mg
- In all animal species, calfast is indicated as a bio-available calcium supplement, in cases of acute or chronic hypocalcemia.
- in new physiological statuses where on increased calcium intake is needed (post-portum in bovine and ovine, or in the phases of peck deposition in laying hens).
Dosage and Administration:
- In all animal species, 150 ml in 100 L of drinking water.
- In acute cases; 75 ml in 100 L of drinking water.
- In chronic cases. To improve egg shell quality and strength, 100 ml in 1001 of drinking water, Two days per week.
- For one-day old chicks, at 100 ml/ 100 L of drinking water.
1 L bottle