Special Toxin Binder Formula
Composition : each 1 kg contains
- Enzymatic complex based on esterase and epoxidase derivatives
- Inactivated and stabilized cells of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Mannan Oligosacharide Betaglucan Propionic acid
- Modified hydrated Na-Ca aluminosilicates
- The product is in a fine powder form, and a light brown-grey aspect.
CAPTEX T2 combines in one product 4 different strategies to counteract a broad spectrum of mycotoxins and to help animals to recover faster and better:
- Enzyme complex, capable of deactivating toxic metabolites in less harmful compounds thus decreasing toxicity of mycotoxins (T-2, HT-2, ZEN, DON,Fumonisins).
- THEPAX yeast cells and purified MOS and Betaglucans, able to complex sites and bind mycotoxins, thereby reducing negative effects occurring in intestinal environment.
- Modified hydrated Na-Ca aluminosilicates, physically and chemically treated. > 150 microm max 1%; > 100 micron max 5%; < 30 micron max 5% Thanks to its granulometric profile CAPTEX T2 has min. 150.000 particles/gram
- Propionic acid, the most powerful organic acid preventing further mold growth.
- C APTEX Alfa able to change mycotoxin to non-toxic form through enzymatic biotransformation.
- CAPTEX Alfa biologically adsorbing mycotoxins.
- CAPTEX Alfa physically adsorb the high polar mycotoxin without affecting vitamins and minerals.
- CAPTEX Alfa able to enhance growth and multiplication of gut flora so improving appetite of animals
CAPTEX Alfa dosage , 0.5 -1 kg/ MT feed