Specific Toxin Binder for Dairy Livestock
Composition: each 1 kg of Captex Dairy contains
- Modified hydrated Na-Ca aluminosilicates.
- Inactivated Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Enzymatic complex based on (chitinase derivatives).
- Anti-oxidant agents.
- Propionic acid.
Mode of Action of Captex Dairy
1- Captex Dairy by containing three types of Modified silicates(Bentonite, Clinobentinolite and Sepiolite) , able to Adsorb Mycotoxins physically through
Molecular structures of Bentonite
– one octahedral sheet sandwiched between two tetrahedral sheets.
– The mycotoxins that are bound by the montmorillonite are those that can physically enter into the interlayer space.
– The width of the interlayer space is 0.25 to 0.7 nanometers in the dry state and 1 nanometer in the hydrated state.
– Aflatoxins and ochratoxins can enter into this space
Molecular structures of Clinobentinolite
– Honeycomb (tetrahedral) framework of cavities and channels act like cages -like structure and negative charge, clinoptinlolite has the ability to draw and trap within and on its positively charged toxic particles, trapping mycotoxines.
-Because of its pores and channels of the cage it acts as molecular sieves and adsorbs substances of low-molecular compounds (mycotoxines).
– Used to adsorb Zearalenone, Ochratoxin and Fumonisin. Deoxynivalenol
- The product is modified by the micronisation process to be extremely fine, 150,000 particles/gram.
- This provides for a larger surface area that increases the possibility of interacting with mycotoxins.
- Though extremely fine, caution is given not to have any particles size of less than 5 microns in order to avoid dustiness as well as inhalation issues with the people that are handling the product.
- Treatment to increase porosity on each particle
- CEC (Cationic Exchange Capacity) is important as it explains the water absorption capacity of the product.
- The lower the CEC the better it is, as its water absorption capacity decreases. In the other hand, if CEC is below of 35 then it starts losing its affinity to mycotoxins.
- CEC over 100, means that the product has high in water absorption capacity and consequently some nutrients can be trapped.
- CAPTEX DAIRY has a CEC of approximately IDEAL!!
2- Captex Dairy by containing Glucomannans, able to Adsorb Mycotoxins Biologically through
3- Captex Dairy by containing enzyme complex able to degrading the mycotoxins to nontoxic form through;
Enzyme complex is the hydrolytic enzyme capable of deactivating mycotoxins by degrading their molecules. It is incorporated into the yeast cell by the patented process and becomes active only at intestinal level when the yeast cell is lyzed by the intestinal enzymes and the cell content is released.
Enzyme complex is able to form nontoxic de-epoxy metabolite by removing oxygen from the epoxide group of the Trichothecenes mycotoxin
4- Captex Dairy by containing Antioxidant, able to prevent the degenerative changes caused by Mycotoxin due to its Oxidative stress effect.
5- CAPTEX DAIRY by containing Propionic acid, able to prevent Mold growth during the storage of feed
- Captex Dairy used to control mycotoxins in dairy cattle through enzymatic bio-degradation.
- Captex Dairy added daily for beef and dairy cattle for biological control of mycotoxicosis.
- Captex Dairy physically adsorb the high polar mycotoxin specially Aflatoxins without affecting vitamins and minerals.
- Captex Dairy able to enhance growth and multiplication of rumen microbiota and Cellulytic bacteria so improving appetite of animals
Dosage and Administration:
0.5 -1 kg/ MT feed
20-40 gm/ head/day
Package: 20 kg bag
Withdrawal Time: Nil