Innovative Biological Toxin Binder
Composition: each Kg contains
- Enzyme complex
- 16 % Mannan oligosaccharide
- 18 % Betaglucan
- Sodium Propionate
- Modified Silicates
Mode of Action of CAPTEX T2
1- CAPTEX T2 by containing enzyme complex able to degrading the mycotoxins to nontoxic form through;
It is is the hydrolytic enzyme capable of deactivating mycotoxins by degrading their molecules. enzyme complex is incorporated into the yeast cell by the patented process and becomes active only at intestinal level when the yeast cell is digested by the intestinal enzymes and the cell content is released. Enzyme complex is able to form nontoxic metabolite for example enzymatic trichothecenes, and Zearalenone to nontoxic substances.
2- CAPTEX T2 by containing Glucomannans, able to Adsorb Mycotoxins Biologically through biochemical action and
physical action, through innovative DOXAL technology.
3- CAPTEX T2 by containing three types of Modified silicates(Bentonite, Clinobentinolite and Sepiolite) , able to Adsorb
Mycotoxins physically through
A- Modified Bentonite
– 2:1 clay structure: one octahedral sheet sandwiched between two tetrahedral sheets.
– The mycotoxins that are bound by the montmorillonite are those that can physically
enter into the interlayer space.
– The width of the interlayer space is 0.25 to 0.7 nanometers in the dry state and 1 nanometer
in the hydrated state.
– Aflatoxins and ochratoxins can enter into this space
B- Molecular structures of Clinobentinolite
– Honeycomb (tetrahedral) framework of cavities and channels act like cages -like structure and negative charge, clinoptinlolite has the ability to draw and trap within and on its positively charged toxic particles, trapping mycotoxines.
– Because of its pores and channels of the cage it acts as molecular sieves and adsorbs substances of low-molecular compounds (mycotoxines).
– Used to adsorb Zearalenone, Ochratoxin and Fumonisin. Deoxynivalenol
- The product is modified by the micronisation process to be extremely fine, 150,000 particles/gram.
- This provides the product a larger surface area that increases the possibility of interacting with mycotoxins.
- Particles size not less than 5 micro-gram to avoid dustiness as well as inhalation issues with the people that are handling the product.
Effect of Particle Size (Grind) vs. Binding of Aflatoxin B1
CAPTEX does not bind either nutrient or drugs as the Maximum size of Cap T2 holes is 50 microns, so it able to adsorb mycotoxins without affecting vitamins and mineral in the poultry feed
- CEC (Cationic Exchange Capacity) is important as it explains the water absorption capacity of the product.
- The lower the CEC the better it is, as its water absorption capacity decreases. In the other hand, if CEC is below of 35 then it starts losing its affinity to mycotoxins.
- CEC over 100, means that the product has high in water absorption capacity and consequently some nutrients can be trapped.
- CAPTEX T2 has a CEC of approximately IDEAL.
- Captex able to change mycotoxin to non-toxic form through enzymatic bio transformation.
- Captex biologically adsorbing mycotoxins.
- Captex physically adsorb the high polar mycotoxin without affecting vitamins and minerals.
- Captex able to enhance growth and multiplication of gut flora so improving appetite of animals
Dosage and Administration: 0.5 -1 kg/ MT feed
Package: 25 kg bag
Withdrawal Time: Nil