Innovative Biological Toxin Binder
Composition: each Kg contains
- Enzyme complex
- 16 % Mannan oligosaccharide
- 18 % Betaglucan
- Sodium Propionate
- Modified Silicates
Mode of Action of Captex T2
1- Captex T2 by containing enzyme complex able to degrading the mycotoxins to nontoxic form through;
The hydrolytic enzyme capable of deactivating mycotoxins by degrading their molecules. it is incorporated into the yeast cell by the patented process and becomes active only at intestinal level when the yeast cell is lyzed by the intestinal enzymes and the cell content is released.
Enzyme complex is able to form nontoxic metabolite by removing oxygen from the epoxide group of the Trichothecenes mycotoxin
2- Captex T2 by containing Glucomannans, able to Adsorb Mycotoxins Biologically through
3- Captex T2 by containing three types of Modified silicates(Bentonite, Clinobentinolite and Sepiolite) ,
able to Adsorb Mycotoxins physically through
Molecular structures of Bentonite
one octahedral sheet sandwich like between two tetrahedral sheets.
– The mycotoxins that are bound by the bentonite are those that can physically enter into the interlayer space.
– The width of the interlayer space is 0.25 to 0.7 nanometers in the dry state and 1 nanometer in the hydrated state.
– Aflatoxins and ochratoxins can enter into this space
Molecular structures of Clinobentinolite
– Honeycomb (tetrahedral) framework of cavities and channels act like cages like structure and negative charge, clinoptinlolite has the ability to draw and trap within and on its positively charged toxic particles, trapping mycotoxines.
– Because of its pores and channels of the cage it acts as molecular sieves and adsorbs substances of low-
molecular compounds (mycotoxines).
– Used to adsorb Zearalenone, Ochratoxin and Fumonisin. Deoxynivalenol
- The product is modified by the micronisation process to be extremely fine, 150,000 particles/gram.
- This provides for a larger surface area that increases the possibility of interacting with mycotoxins.
- Though extremely fine, caution is given not to have any particles size of less than 5 microns in order to avoid dustiness as well as inhalation issues with the people that are handling the product.
Effect of Particle Size (Grind) vs. Binding of Aflatoxin B1
Captex T2 does not bind either nutrient or drugs maximum size of Captex T2 holes is 50 microns
- Treatment to increase porosity on each particle
- CEC (Cationic Exchange Capacity) is important as it explains the water absorption capacity of the product.
- The lower the CEC the better it is, as its water absorption capacity decreases. In the other hand, if CEC is below of 35 then it starts losing its affinity to mycotoxins.
- CEC over 100, means that the product has high in water absorption capacity and consequently some nutrients can be trapped.
- Captex T2 has a CEC of approximately 55 IDEAL !!
- Captex T2 able to change mycotoxin to non-toxic form through enzymatic bio-transformation.
- Captex T2 biologically adsorbing mycotoxins.
- CaptexT2 physically adsorb the high polar mycotoxin without affecting vitamins and minerals.
- Captex T2 able to enhance growth and multiplication of gut flora so improving appetite of animals
Dosage and Administration: 20 – 40 gm/head/day
Package: 20 kg bag
Withdrawal Time: Nil