Water Soluble Powder
Composition: Each kg contains
Doxycycline hydrochloride 1000,000 mg
1. Doxysol 1000 After oral administration is rapidly Absorbed.
2. Doxysol Peak plasma concentration was reported 2 hours after oral dose
3. Doxysol distributed very rapidly in body fluids and tissues as evidenced by the high values for distribution rate.
4. Doxysol about 80 to 95% of in the circulation is linked to plasma proteins.
5. Doxysol biological half-life ranges from 15 to 72 hours.
6. Doxysol has several important advantages over other tetracycline analogues in the treatment of infections by their better absorption and long half-life,
7. About 40% of Doxysol dose is slowly excreted in the urine.
8. Doxysol does not accumulate significantly in Animals with kidney problems, presenting much fewer side effects
1.Doxysol is a derivatives of tetracycline, antibiotic
2- Bacteriostatic action but demonstrate bactericidal activity as it is concentration dependent Antibiotics
3- Doxysol is a broad-spectrum antibiotic Gram-positive and Gram-negative aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. Spirochetes,
and Mycoplasma species
4- Doxysol is synergistic with Tylosin and colistin
Doxysol Mode of action
Doxysol 50 inhibit bacterial protein synthesis by preventing the association of aminoacyl-tRNA with the bacterial ribosom
For therapy of respiratory and enteric infectious diseases caused by doxycycline sensitive germs.
1- Doxysol is often used to treat avian infectious diseases such as colibacillosis, salmonellosis, staphylococcosis, mycoplasmosis
2- It is also efficient in the treatment diarrhea in calves and cattle with small dosage
Dosage and Administration:
Administered in drinking water or milk replacer
Broilers: 10-15 g/100lt drinking water/day for 3-5 days;
Turkeys: 10-20/100lt drinking water/day for 5 days
Calves: 0.1 g/10 kg b.w./day for 5 days
1 kg bag
5 kg bag
Broilers: 5 days
Turkeys: 10 days
Calves: 21 days