BMP Vitamins and Mineral + Thepax
European patent n. 0197188
Composition: each Kg contains
Vegetable hydrogen fat, monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium oxide, dextrose, flower of sulphur, molasses, wheat meal, Thepax (inactivated cells of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), calcium magnesium carbonate.
- Urea and its derivatives Urea : 177,000 mg
- Amino-acids: L-lysine monohydrochloride : 3,000 mg and Calcium salt of hydroxyl analogue of methionine: 5,300 mg
- DX-CHEESE PLUS is a complementary feed, developed thanks to the most recent papers dealing
with buffaloes nutrition.
- DX-CHEESE PLUS supplies nutritive elements and Thepax in an adequate concentration, in order
to keep under control the milk acidity and cheese yield.
- It has to be used for treatments of 20 consecutive days in daily feed ration;
- DX-CHEESE PLUS helps preventing natural increase of milk acidity and subsequent decrease of cheese yield, due to
typical seasonality of births in the buffalo species.
Dosage and Administration:
Dox-al nutritionists and animal specialists choose the right dosage Urea has to be administered only in animal with rumen in function. Maximum dosage of urea has to be administered gradually. The maximum level of urea should be used only as part of a diet rich in high digestible carbohydrates and low content of soluble nitrogen. A maximum of 30% of the total nitrogen in the daily ration may result from urea-N. Avoid concomitant use of drinking water with added choline chloride.
25 kg paper bag