BMP Vitamins and Mineral + Thepax
Composition: each Kg contains
- Monocalcium phosphate, wheat meal, magnesium oxide, dextrose, flower of sulphur, molasses, calcium magnesium carbonate.
- Urea and its derivatives: Urea 90,000 mg
- L-lysine monohydrochloride 3,000 mg
- Calcium salt of hydroxyl analogue of methionine 6,300 mg
DX-dry 600 is a complementary feed, useful to integrate the required amount of macro-elements, trace-elements and vitamins in the diet for buffaloes in dry period. It helps predisposing rumen to the diet fed in the first stage of lactation. It helps promoting regular fetal development and viability of the calf, helps preventing peri-partum syndromes.
Dosage and Administration:
Administer well mixed in finished feed for buffaloes in dry period at the following dosage:
- Standard dosage is 3,5-4% of finished feed, equal to 500-600 g/head daily.
Urea has to be administered only in animal with rumen in function.
- Maximum dosage of urea has to be administered gradually. The maximum level of urea should be used only as part of a diet rich in high digestible carbohydrates and a concomitant low content of soluble nitrogen. A maximum of 30 % of the total nitrogen in the daily ration may result from urea-N.
25 kg paper