Composition: each L contains
- Artichoke extract (cynara scolymus)
- Choline chloride
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Calcium Pantothenate
Feature of Hepatodox
- Hepatodox Characteristic by the unique composition of 12 active ingredients
- Hepatodox contains high concentration of Artichoke extract that highly effective in liver diseases.
- Hepatodox contains 300 gm of choline chloride that effective in fatty liver control
- Hepatodox contain active substances that stimulate metabolism of hepatocytes.
- Wash and tonic for the liver is very strong used to increase the efficiency of the liver and increase the secretion of bile.
- Used in Mycotoxicosis to remove the side effects of toxins on the liver.
- It is used to prevent the deposition of fat on the liver, especially in whiteness and mothers.
- It is used for brooding to help absorb the yolk sac and increase liver efficiency in the early days of life.
- Used to improve the digestion and absorption process and thus improve the food conversion factor.
- Used for treatment of Uterine prolapse caused by fat deposition in Layer and breeder.
Dosage and Administration:
Broilers & Layers:
500-1,000 ml/1,000 L drinking water, for 5-7 consecutive days;
1,000 ml/1,000 L drinking water, for 5-7 consecutive days;
1 L bottle