Composition: each L contains
- Vitamin A 100,000,000 IU
- Vitamin D3 20,000,000 IU
- Vitamin E 20,000 mg
- Helps to support resistance during periods of maximum stress;
- corrects deficiency conditions and helps to maintain optimum health, performance and fertility.
- After transport and re-housing. Before mating and farrowing.
Dosage and Administration:
- Cattle, and horses: 10 ml/animal/day, via drinking water. Calves, foals: 5 ml/animal/day, via drinking water.
- Sheep, goats: 2.5 mi/animal/day, via drinking water.
1 L-5 L