ITALSOL E + SE 15%
Composition: each L contains
- Vitamin E
- Sodium selenite
- Water up to 1 L.
- helps correcting deficiencies conditions and maintaining optimum health and performances in animals.
- supplies vitamin E and Selenium in high concentration, preventing/help recovering any case of their deficiencies in animals
- In Sheep a syndrome called muscular dystrophy: as vitamin E is poorly stored in the body, a daily intake is needed. When ewes are being fed poor-quality hay or forage, supplemental vitamin E may result in improved production, lamb weaning weights, and colostrum quality.
- ITALSOL E + Se 15% in young lambs may contribute to recover from nutritional muscular dystrophy when selenium intake is low.
- In calves different kind of myopathies, affecting cardiac and skeletal muscle have to be considered.
- In adult cattle, selenium and Vitamin E deficiencies appear to suppress immune function and especially neutrophil function, also increasing the risk of retained placenta and the susceptibility to environmental mastitis
Dosage and Administration:
Cattle: 0.1-0.2 mL/kg body weight daily.
Sheep: 0.1-0.2 mL/kg body weight daily
1 L bottle