ITALSOL E + SE 15%
Composition: each L contains
- Vitamin E
- Sodium selenite
- Water up to 1 L.
- Itasol E + Se 15% helps correcting deficiencies conditions and maintaining optimum health and performances in animals.
- Itasol E + Se 15% supplies vitamin E and Selenium in high concentration, preventing/help recovering any case of their deficiencies in animals causing:
- In poultry a syndrome called exudative diathesis: in growing chicks early signs (unthriftiness), ruffled feathers) usually occur at 5–11 weeks of age. The edema results in weeping of the skin, which is often seen on the inner surface of the thighs and wings. The birds bruise easily, and large scabs often form on old bruises. The metabolism of selenium is closely linked to that of vitamin E, and signs of deficiency can sometimes be treated with either the mineral or the vitamin. Vitamin E can spare selenium in its role as an antioxidant, and so some selenium-responsive conditions can also be treated by supplemental vitamin E.
- In Sheep a syndrome called muscular dystrophy: as vitamin E is poorly stored in the body, a daily intake is needed. When ewes are being fed poor-quality hay or forage, supplemental vitamin E may result in improved production, lamb weaning weights, and colostrum quality.
- In young lambs ITALSOL E + Se 15% may contribute to recover from nutritional muscular dystrophy when selenium intake is low.
- In calves different kind of myopathies, affecting cardiac and skeletal muscle have to be considered.
- In adult cattle, selenium and Vitamin E deficiencies appear to suppress immune function and especially neutrophil function, also increasing the risk of retained placenta and the susceptibility to environmental mastitis
Dosage and Administration:
- Broilers/poultry: 0.5-1.0 ml/4 liters of drinking water or 0.25-0.50 ml/kg feed daily.
- Cattle: 0.1-0.2 mL/kg body weight daily.
- Sheep: 0.1-0.2 mL/kg body weight daily
1 L bottle