For Ketosis Control
Composition: each L contains
- Monopropylene glycol
- Vitamin PP
- Vitamin B12
- Carrier: water up to 1 L
- Keto-Dox is designed as an important aid in the treatment and prevention of ketosis in cattle
- Keto-Dox used for treatment sleepy sickness (pregnancy toxaemia) in sheep and goats.
- Keto-Dox also a useful tonic with high energy value in case of debility and convalescence in adult as well as young animals.
Dosage and Administration:
- Keto-Dox should be administered orally as a drench at the following dosages:
Ketosis in Cattle: 250 mL/head twice a day for the first 2 days, followed by 125 mL/head twice a day for 3 days.
Pregnancy toxaemia in Sheep : 100-125 mL daily up to 10 days
- Pregnancy toxaemia in Goats : Goats: 80-120 mL daily up to 10 days.
500 mL and 1 L bottles.