Composition: each L contains
Inactivated Saccharomyces cerevisiae,Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K3, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Iron (iron carbonate), Iodine, Cobalt, Manganese, L- Lysine, Arginine, Glycine , L-tryptophan, DL-Methionine, Polyethylene glycol .
- Maxifort recommended for daily feed supplementation.
- Maxifort constituents are fundamental for health, growth and reproduction system.
- Maxifort play important roles in many biological reactions and their correct interaction
- Maxifort supplies all mineral and vitamin requirements helps preventing adsorption, metabolism and excretion troubles.
- Maxifort helps to develop immune system
- Maxifort improve neuro-muscular and skeletal system
- In ruminants, it can be applied during lactation and before mating or farrowing.
Dosage and Administration:
Cattle, Sheep, goat newly born: 1 ml /kg milk replacer
Adults Cattle sheep and goat : 5-10 ml/head/day
Horses: 2 -4 ml/L drinking water
150 ml bottle
1 L bottle
5 L tank