Combinations of thepax, Chelated Minerals and Amino acids
Composition: each L contains
Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K3, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Iron (iron carbonate), Iodine, Cobalt, Manganese, L- Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, L-tryptophan, DL-Methionine, Polyethylene glycole .
- Maxifort is recommended for daily feed supplementation.
- Maxifort constituents are fundamental for health, growth and reproduction .
- Maxifort helps supporting treatment in case of severe hypo vitaminosis.
- In layers and broilers it is strategic in prevention of cannibalism. In growing animals it helps to develop immune system,
- improve neuro-muscolar and skeletal system
- Maxifort is a perfect support to maintain optimum health, performance and fertility,
- In ruminants, it can be applied during lactation and before mating or farrowing.
Dosage and Administration:
- Broilers, Laying hens, Turkeys
200 g/100 kg feed or 100 g/100 l drinking water
100 g/100 kg feed or 50 g/100 l drinking water
- Cattle, Sheep, goat
young: 1 g /kg milk replacer
Adults: 10 g/head/day
4 g/kg feed or 2 g/l drinking water
150 ml bottle
1 L bottle
5 L tank