Binder, Stabilizing and filming agent.
Composition : each one liter/ kg contains
- Modified Starch (Reg UE 68/13)
- Citric Acid
Technical Features: Natglue is compatible with any ingredient added to feed.
- FORM : Liquid
- COLOR : Avory
- ODOR : Nd
- DENSITY AT: 20°C 1,25 g/cm
- pH AT 25°C : 3±0,5
- VISCOSITY : 500 mPa±100
- FILM ASPECT : Transparent
- HIGH METAL : < 1 ppm
- BINDING CAPACITY: high stability of feed in water for more than 20 minutes
- Natglue increasing the water holding capacity of pelleted fish feed.
- Natglue Improve the feed oxidation resistance.
- Improve the smoothness of the pelleted feed so reducing the energy cost.
- Reducing oil percolation from the feed to the farm water.
- Reduce free water content in feed so prevent undesirable mold and bacterial growth.
- In case of powder : In pelleted feed : 1-2 kg/ MT (according to Fat %)
- In case of powder : In extruder feed : 1-3 kg/ MT during the vacuum coating stage (according to Fat %)
- In case of Liquid : In pelleted feed : 1-2 L / MT (according to Fat %)
- In case of Liquid : In extruder feed : 1-3 kg/ MT during the vacuum coating stage (according to Fat %)