Composition: each L contains
- Phosphorus 40,000 mg
- Calcium 22,500 mg
- Sodium 13,000 mg
- Manganese 3,900 mg
- Copper 1,000 mg
- Zinc 3,500 mg
- Cobalt 50 mg
- Selenium 5 mg
- Ricoden in layers in Cage: against osteoporosis or osteomalacia
- Ricoden Broilers: to reduce legs weakness problems, which may lead to the kinky back syndrome
- Ricoden is extremely important, specially between the 2nd and 4th week of broiler age, when bone mineralization starts developing quickly.
- The heat stroke always causes a decrease of feed intake, coupled with a natural increase of fresh water intake. Therefore ricoden is an ideal mean to compensate this deficiency.
Dosage and Administration:
- Ricoden for prevention: 1 ml L / one L of drinking water, for 3 consecutive days and repeated every 15 days
- Ricoden For treatment: 2 ml / one L of drinking water, for 3-7 consecutive days or until the signs disappeared.
1 L bottle