PATENT NO: 111202 A1
Composition : each one Kg contains
100 % Inactivated Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Var Ellipsoid strain.
Thepax Features for poultry
A- Thepax poultry is highly stable inactivated yeast
During their budding phase by means of industrial process, able to preserve cells.
The completely stabilized and activated Saccharomyces cells characterized by:
- Resistance to high temperature”120 ºC for 20 minutes”
- Resistance to acidity (up to pH 2)
- Resistance to Antibiotics
- Resistance to enzymes
- Long lasting shelf life time
B-Thepax poultry is Biological Active inactivated yeast
Thepax Bio activity (means the ability to stimulate the digestive micro flora) it can be demonstrated in laboratory:
It is expressed as the ratio between bacterial growth of Lactobacilli acidophilus in culture with and with out thepax after 5 hours of incubation ( bio activity coefficient) This test … 2.5)
C- Thepax poultry is highly Nutritional inactivated yeast
Lactobacilli acidophilus has a very low capability of producing these requirements (as it needs it as growth factors) so Saccharmyces cervisiae is the ideal source for these nutritional requirements
THEPAX rich in basic microbial components:
- THEPAX (Saccharmyces cervisiae) has more than 800 rich enzymatic chains.
- THEPAX (Saccharmyces cervisiae) is rich in RNA, free nucleotide and their derivatives.
- THEPAX (Saccharmyces cervisiae) rich in natural B complex vitamins.
- THEPAX (Saccharmyces cervisiae) high content of the natural amino acids.
D-Thepax (Saccharmyces cervisiae) has a Indirect antibacterial and Anti-enterotoxins effect through;
Saccharmyces cervisiae cell wall contain mannan oligosaccharides that has ability to attach to microorganisms in the cellular surface so the bacterial cells can not invade the surface of intestinal epithelium.
Saccharmyces cervisiae cell wall contain Beta glucan that bind to phagocytic cell “chain reaction so initiate the phagocytosis of micro organism and activate macrophages to secrete cytokines that activate the cellular immunity.
Saccharmyces cervisiae cell have the ability to attach the enterotoxins, despite the fact that this ability has results in the decay of the cell of the yeast and the release of its content.
Benefits of Thepax poultry for Broiler
|Nutritional Benefits||Health Benefits|
Thepax Poultry Dosage
– Starter: 1 kg/ ton
-Finisher: 0.5 kg ton
Layers and breeder:- 0.5 kg ton
Field Trial for Thepax Poultry in Broiler
1- Effect of Using Different yeast types in broiler in comparison with Thepax on the Live body weight of broiler
2- Effect of Using Different yeast types in broiler in comparison with Thepax on the Feed consumption of broiler
3- Effect of Using Different yeast types in broiler in comparison with Thepax on the Feed consumption of broiler
4- Effect of Using Different yeast types in broiler in comparison with Thepax Specially on the count of Lactobacilli acidophilus
Benefits of Thepax poultry for Layers and breeders
- Thepax poultry Improve Digestibility in Laying hen
- Thepax in layers result in greater egg production
- Thepax usage result in greater egg/shell quality
- Thepax reduce the chance of your hens succumbing to E.coli or salmonella or passing it along to you or chicks.
- Thepax decrease Ammonia level in the farm through minimizing the undigested feed
- Maximizing calcium absorption and utilization