Improving Digestive Efficiency and Immune Defense
- Inactivated cells of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Preservatives Sorbic acid (E 200) 5g
- Emulsifying and stabilizing agents, thickeners and gelling agents:
- Glyceryl polyethylene glycol ricinoleate (E 484) 20 g Xanthan gum (E 415) 0.05 g
INDICATIONS: FOR ALL TARGET SPECIES
- Support the natural balance of the enteric micro flora, and enteric functions.
- To boosts immune response.
- Improving egg quality, hatchability and day old chick quality.
- Protection against various stress coalitions, vaccinations failure.
- Improving gut function for better GI immunity, integrity, digestibility and nutrient absorption.
- Dairy Cows : 20 – 30 ml/head/day
- Sheep’s and Goats : 10 ml/head/day
- Lambs, Kids and Calves: 5 ml/head/day
- Poultry: 100ml/100L Via drinking water
Packing: 1 Liter